Murder people as Santa Clause.
Hitman 2 has been a gift that has kept on giving as the post-release content for the episodic title has been consistent and well done. Now the Holidays are here and, yeah, Agent 47 is still giving generously to all those who deserve a bullet in the head.
The December Update will come and includes a host of Holiday delights. You can now live out your fantasy of being Santa Clause and murdering all of those on the naughty list brutally and with no remorse (I can’t be the only one with that fantasy, right?) when you complete the Holiday Horders mission in Paris. There’s also other suits, weapons and targets to take care of, which you can see below both in the trailer and text form.
Hitman 2 is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. You can also read up on what the studio has lined up for later through here.
- The Truman Convention Escalation Contract in Santa Fortuna (Colombia) – Available Dec. 5
- The Raaz Algorithm Escalation Contract in Mumbai (India) – Available Dec. 5
- The Chef Legacy Elusive Target in Paris (France) – Available Dec. 6-16
- 12 Days of Contracts Community Curated Contracts – Available Dec. 12
- The Han Encasement Escalation Contract in Mumbai (India) – Available Dec. 12
- Holiday Hoarders Seasonal Event in Paris (France) – Available Dec. 17
- Snow Festival Seasonal Event in Hokkaido (Japan) – Available Dec. 17
- The Rafael Misadventure Escalation Contract in Isle of Sgàil (North Atlantic) – Available Dec. 17
- The Kotti Paradigm Legacy Escalation Contract in Paris (France) – Available Dec. 17
- IO Interactive’s Monthly HITMAN 2 Livestream on Twitch – Dec. 17
- The Stowaway Legacy Elusive Target in Isle of Sgàil (North Atlantic) – Available Dec. 20 through Jan. 6