Ghost of Tsushima Update 1.13 Resolves New Game Plus Bug
A bug that causes Network Error pop-ups should also be resolved.
Following the launch of Ghost of Tsushima: Legends, Sucker Punch released new details on the first raid. In the meantime, there’s a new patch to download which fixes a number of issues, including one that affects New Game Plus. Update 1.13 should be available to download when loading up the game next.
Along with fixing “various bugs and crashes”, the update also resolves a bug in New Game Plus that would prevent the Platinum Trophy armor dye from popping up. If you’ve been facing pop-ups for Network Errors, then that bug should be fixed as well. Finally, those stuck in the tutorial for Legends should now be able to progress normally. Check out the rest of the patch notes below.
Ghost of Tsushima: Legends is currently available for PS4 as a free update to Ghost of Tsushima. Over two million matches have been played through online matchmaking for the new mode. The Tale of Iyo raid goes live on October 30th so stay tuned for more details on it in the coming days.
Ghost of Tsushima Update 1.13 Patch Notes
- Resolved a bug causing frequent Network Error pop-ups.
- Resolved a bug preventing the Platinum Trophy armor dye from appearing in New Game+.
- Resolved a bug that caused some users to become stuck in the Legends tutorial.
- Added support for PlayStation Network “Players Met” functionality to Legends.
- Various bug and crash fixes.