Dreams Now Has A Roadmap That Will Be Updated In Real-Time
The roadmap confirms various upcoming features and updates.
In all their communications about post-launch plans for Dreams so far, Media Molecule have made it abundantly clear this this is a game that they’re going to keep on supporting for a long time. Clear and transparent communication about how it changes and grows is going to be important, and to that end, Media Molecule have put up a roadmap of the game on Trello that they will be updating in real-time.
“On this page, we’ll be keeping you up to date with the current goings-on in the Dreamiverse, from impending updates to what we’re working on now to what’s being planned for the future of Dreams,” the developers wrote. “That said, there will be some items that aren’t included on the board for one reason or another. We do want to make sure everything on the board is something we’re committed to delivering to Dreams and for everything but our The Future section, the content represents what we’re actively fixing, investigating or creating.”
Currently, the roadmap describes the changes that will be made to the game in its upcoming update, what new features and fixes Media Molecule have in the works for it, and other bugs that they’re currently working on. Of the features that are currently in the works, some, such as a VR expansion, three new in-game asset packs, a level cap raise, and a demo for the game o the PlayStation Store are the mot eye-catching ones.
Dreams is currently available on PS4. You can read our full review of the game through here.
UPCOMING UPDATE (2.07):
- Changes to stamping scenes/Dreams within other Dreams
- Make Art’s Dream prizes remixable
- Comment changes
- General improvements & bug fixes
FEATURES IN PROGRESS:
- Welcome Garden Character Pack
- New Base Puppet type & new flow when selecting a puppet
- Dreams Demo for PlayStation Store
- INDREAMS.ME] Genealogy browser
- [INDREAMS.ME] Twitch integration
- Welcome Garden Gameplay Pack
- Welcome Garden Atmosphere Pack
- Dreamiverse D-Pad Controls
- Personal level cap raise
- Tweak to adjust sun shadow range
- Moves: new shortcut to rotate objects
- Dreamiverse – Threaded Comments
- Moderation Appeals
- Ancient Dangers Kit
- VR expansion